Saturday, September 7, 2013

Get Free Stuff with Wrapp Mobile App

Before I launch into how amazing Wrapp is, I would like to point out that they did not paid me to write this glowing review. They should have, considering how much I'm going to rave about them but, as Tech Nine would say, "they ain't payin' me for it, at least not yet." (Caribou Lou, anyone?). So when I say Wrapp is amazing, you can trust that it's coming from the most sincere of places.

Currently in my Wrapp wallet
So what is Wrapp? It's a gift giving service that allows members to give and recieve free (or paid if you choose) gift cards to their Facebook friends. You can access the service through their website or download the free app. I recommend getting the app since some of the gifts can only be redeemed in-store via a mobile device. Gifts are stored in your "wallet" and can be used either in-store or online depending on the vendor.  The first gift I received was for Fab.com which I used to buy a cute cat print which is now on my wall. I paid only for shipping. And the $5 H&M gift I received for my birthday got me a pair of sandals from the fast-fashion retailer for close to nothing. Some of the free gifts I've given to my Facebook friends include $10 to H&M, $5 to American Apparel, and $10 to PACT.  Gifts are sent either via Facebook or email. All your friends have to do is download the app as well, and they'll be able to redeem their gifts. It's literally like giving away free money! And there is no limit (or at least I haven't encountered any) for the number of gifts you give. So feel free to go hog wild!


Wrapp is really a great resource. Many of the vendors sell items for amounts comparable to the gift amount so you can potentially get free stuff. Or you can use the gifts towards bigger purchases. If you're lucky enough to be my Facebook firiend, let me know if you want me to send you a free gift, I'd be happy to do so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment