Wednesday, November 13, 2013

#MyKiplingBag Tour Comes to NYC

As I was strolling down Sixth Avenue today on my way home from grocery shopping, I stumbled upon the Kipling Bag Tour Pop Up Store on 29th Street. As I opened the double doors leading into the temporary shop, I entered a warm, sunny, friendly atmosphere. Green grass covers part of the floor, colorful dry erase boards line the wall, and Kipling bags are artfully merchandised where ever I turned. The store will be open from November 12th to 14th and offers an array of amazing services.



Professional makeup artists at your beck and call? Of Course!
Photo booth? Step right up!
Monogramming Service? You bet!
Free Food and Drinks? For sure!

The best part? You guessed it, everything is free! Seriously...everything! I could hardly contain my glee when Megan, one of the makeup artists, offered to do my makeup. Whilst getting pampered, an employee offered me a cold drink and when I was done, I made my way over to the monogramming station where I got to custom design a pen case to take home. To say I left happy is an understatement!



If you are in the area, I highly suggest checking it out since tomorrow is the last day they will be there. They are open from 12 to 9 PM and will be serving "sips" after 7 PM.


835 Sixth Avenue at 29th St
#mykiplingbag

No comments:

Post a Comment