Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cheap DIY- Jewelry Display

When you're tight on space and money, it's important to think outside of the box. As I decorate my New York City apartment, I'm constantly brainstorming ways to use what I already have, even if that means for a purpose not originally intended.  That's why I transformed my cork board into an earring display and coat rack into a necklace hanger.



Just add sewing pins and you're done! I love that I can add postcards and photo booth strips to the cork board to serve as a back drop for my earrings.




By mixing the metals, lengths, and price points of the necklaces, I created an eclectic-cool vignette. Not to mention, it's super easy to grab a necklace and go. No need to clasp and unclasp like when they're on a rod. 




1 comment:

  1. Have the store test the stone to see if it's real before you buy. Pawn shops also have a thing (don't know the name, but I call it a diamond gun) that they can touch the stone with to see if it's real. Just so you don't get scammed. buy trendy jewelry

    ReplyDelete