Thursday, September 13, 2012

(Sorta) Free Ice Cream Sandwiches!

If you've never tried a CoolHaus ice cream sandwich before, now is the time. These are no ordinary ice cream sandwiches. Each is composed of a large helping of house made gourmet ice cream sandwiched between two soft cookies. You pick your ice cream flavor and type of cookie. With choices like  Potato Chip and Butterscotch cookies and cherry cheesecake ice cream, the possibilities are endless. Usually these delicacies cost $6 a pop but through this Friday, they're offering them on a "pay as you wish" basis at their cart in Central Park. I stopped by today and tried their salted caramel between two dark dark chocolate cookies....and paid a dime. Seriously! I planned on taking a picture before devouring it, but my excitement overwhelmed me and I forgot, so here's one I got from SeriousEats.com . So delicious and well-worth the trip!





The cart is located at Central Park West and 80th St from 12 to 6 pm. Be sure not to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment