Thursday, September 27, 2012

Free Pancakes at IHop!



It all started on Monday, when the L train was delayed. Flustered, I decided to walk instead of spending my evening trapped in the train. While I was strolling along, I stumbled across an IHop. Yes, an IHop in Manhattan! Right on 14th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenue. I could barely contain my excitement and when I got home, I immediately logged onto their website figuring they would offer some sort of freebie for signing up with their email club. I was right! Within one day I had received the coupon below for a free Rooty Tooty Combo (or any item on the menu of equal or lesser value!). Two of my friends signed up too and we made a (free) evening of it last night. Nothing beats chocolate pancakes for dinner...unless they're free! Follow this link to get your very own coupon. Just beware, the fine print on the coupon says there is a limit of one per customer, per table. We still all got our meals for free but I'd double check with your waiter before ordering, just in case.



No comments:

Post a Comment